- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- 9 min walk
- Melrose Avenue
- 2 min drive
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- 1 min walk
- Baja Fresh Mexican Grill
- 1 min walk
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Los Angeles, The Hollywood Roosevelt is in the city centre and near a metro station. Hollywood Walk of Fame and Griffith Observatory are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Paramount Studios and CBS Television City. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Universal Studios Hollywood™, or check out an event or a game at Dodger Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Hollywood - Highland Station is 3 minutes by foot.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame - 9 min walk
- Melrose Avenue - 2 min drive
- Sunset Strip - 3 min drive
- The Grove - 5 min drive
- Universal CityWalk - 5 min drive
- Hollywood - Highland Station - 3 min walk
- Burbank Bob Hope Airport Station - 21 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 21 min drive
- 25 Degrees — 1 min walk
- Tropicana Pool & Cafe — 1 min walk
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf - 1 min walk
- Baja Fresh Mexican Grill - 1 min walk
- The Spare Room i - 1 min walk
About this property
The Hollywood Roosevelt
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
everything was as good as it gets! close to hollywood attractions and great dinner spots - musso and franks - would do it again!