Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in the entertainment district, this historic hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Whiskey a Go Go and within 3 miles (5 km) of TCL Chinese Theatre and Dolby Theater. The Grove and Los Angeles County Museum of Art are also within 3 miles (5 km).
A restaurant, an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a rooftop terrace and valet parking.
All 80 rooms boast fireplaces, and offer free WiFi and iPod docking stations. Other amenities available to guests include separate sitting areas, 24-hour room service and flat-screen televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Petit Ermitage features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Petit Ermitage is a smoke-free property.
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool (saltwater)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Pool umbrellas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Microwave (on request)
- In-room safe
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Petit Ermitage has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre.
Children aged under 17 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 14 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 150, per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 150 per stay.
- Up to 15 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Valet parking fee: USD42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD150 per stay
- Pet fee: USD150 per accommodation, per stay
- Petit Ermitage Hotel West Hollywood
- Petit Ermitage Hotel
- Petit Ermitage West Hollywood
- Petit Ermitage
- Le Petit West Hollywood
We should mention
Children aged 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.