A terrible hotel..NOT recommended
1. When we checked in at 10PM, the room smelt so bad, that its uncomfortable ( smelt like food thats gone bad)..however when we open the window, and aircon on, the smell goes, but come back again the next day..
2. at the first night, we also found that the bedsheet were not changed, as there were stains everywhere. they apologized and send someone up, only to change the bedsheet but the linen there was none available. to make it worst, a couple days later i found the same guy was cleaning the garbage truck.
3. We asked for a different room, only were told that they have their room fully booked. we checked online, and they have 3 rooms left. I gave up..
4. After a week stay here, the smell doesnt go away and to our surprise we found an old coffee sachet in the coffee machine, which has not been cleaned for dont know how long. YUcK. thinking of it this could be where the smell comes from.
5. Internet very slow, does not work, and we have to pay to use the computer at reception.
NOt recommended..i have stayed with 5 hotels with expedia they all have been great this one was a total disgrace..