- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Hollywood 7 Star Motel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Single Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking (2 beds)
Deluxe Triple Room
About this area
Near a metro station, Hollywood 7 Star Motel is in an area with good shopping. Hollywood Walk of Fame and Griffith Observatory are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include CBS Television City and Paramount Studios. Universal Studios Hollywood™ and Warner Brothers Studio are not to be missed.Visit our Los Angeles travel guide
- Hollywood Walk of Fame - 14 min walk
- Sunset Strip - 6 min drive
- Melrose Avenue - 6 min drive
- The Grove - 12 min drive
- Universal CityWalk - 12 min drive
- Hollywood - Highland Station - 8 min walk
- Glendale Transportation Center - 10 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 46 min drive
- Shin ya ramen - 2 min walk
- Tiago Coffee Bar & Kitchen - 2 min walk
- Buffalo Wild Wings - 4 min walk
- Andre's Pizza - 4 min walk
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf - 6 min walk
About this property
Hollywood 7 Star Motel
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 20 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.