Search Hotels in Lorca
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Villa With 4 Bedrooms in Zarzadilla de Totana, With Wonderful Mountain View, Private Pool, Enclosed Garden - 60 km From the Beach
Visitors to Lorca are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, mountain views and cafes. A top sight in the city is Sierra Espuna.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Lorca
- The closest major airport is in Corvera (RMU-Region de Murcia Intl.), 34.7 mi (55.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Lorca
Cultural venues in the city include Archaeological Museum of Lorca, Museo de Bordados del Paso Blanco and Museo de Bordados del Paso Azul. The city is notable for landmarks like Lorca Castle, Plaza de Espana and Guevara Palace. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sierra Espuna and Plaza de Toros.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Lorca. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Jardines de Amaltea - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Parador de Lorca - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting around Lorca
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Lorca-Sutullena Station. Lorca might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Lorca
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lorca is 285 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°C