Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly London hotel in London City Centre, near Buckingham Palace
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +Platinum members receive free room upgrades and +Platinum and +gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in London City Centre, this family-friendly London hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Harrods and Buckingham Palace. Hyde Park and Victoria and Albert Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and valet parking are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free area shuttle are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service, and concierge services are onsite.
All 36 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and tablet computers. Flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also find comforts like Select Comfort beds and Egyptian cotton sheets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Wellesley London
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. A complimentary area shuttle within 1.5 mi is available for guests. This Art Deco hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2012.
The Wellesley London has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1920
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free dial-up Internet access
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Tablet computer
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Oval - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Jazz Lounge - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 80.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 34 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 60.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 80.00 per night
- Wellesley Hotel London
- Wellesley London
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.