About the Apartment
Live like a local by staying at an apartment, a private space where you can relax and launch your exploration of London. You'll feel right at home at The Kings Wardrobe Serviced Apartments by BridgeStreet with entertainment options like free WiFi and cable TV, and you can cook your own meals in the kitchen. Utilize the washer and dryer during your stay. Ready to head out into London? You'll be a 2-minute walk from St. Paul's Cathedral and 3 minutes by foot from London Stock Exchange. Make use of self parking and arrive when you please with a 24-hour front desk. Our guests value the breakfast and the family-friendly amenities. Whether you’re looking for a planned-out trip to explore your destination, or you’d like to take it easy, The Kings Wardrobe Serviced Apartments by BridgeStreet could be a great base for your adventure.
Get an overview of this hotel4-star London apartment in The City of London, walk to St. Paul's Cathedral
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in The City of London, this apartment is within a 5-minute walk of St. Paul's Cathedral and London Stock Exchange. Museum of London and Old Bailey are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free apartment features self parking, concierge services and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, express check-out and a front desk safe.
Each apartment provides a kitchen with a fridge, a stovetop, a microwave and a dishwasher. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a DVD player, and other amenities include free WiFi and a washer/dryer. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Kings Wardrobe Serviced Apartments by BridgeStreet
The Kings Wardrobe Serviced Apartments by BridgeStreet features concierge services, dry cleaning/laundry services and an Express checkout service. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. London's apartment also offers a safe deposit box at the front desk and a lift service. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
The Kings Wardrobe Serviced Apartments by BridgeStreet is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Number of bathrooms -
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP £25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP £24 per day.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP £350 per accommodation, per week.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Self-parking fee: GBP18 per day
- Pet fee: GBP£350 per accommodation, per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP£24 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP£25 per night
- Kings Wardrobe Serviced Apartments BridgeStreet London