Get an overview of this hotelSuburban London hotel in Ealing with free parking
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Ealing, this hotel is 1 mi (1.7 km) from University of West London and within 3 mi (5 km) of Griffin Park Stadium and Royal Botanic Gardens. Wembley Stadium and Kew Palace are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a meeting room are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 27 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Other amenities available to guests include LCD TVs, premium bedding, and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Drayton Court Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 3 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
The Drayton Court Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1894
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The Drayton - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per accommodation, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.00 for adults and GBP 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per accommodation, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- Drayton Court
- Drayton Court Hotel
- Drayton Court Hotel London
- Drayton Court London
- Drayton Hotel
- The Drayton Court Hotel London, England
We should mention
One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.