Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star eco-friendly hotel, walk to Piccadilly Circus
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in the entertainment district, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Royal Academy of Arts and Piccadilly Circus. Buckingham Palace and Oxford Circus are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business centre and conference space are on-site.
All 230 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Premium bedding, coffee/tea makers and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Cavendish London
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of A business centre and a limo/town car service.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. 5 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and concierge services. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
The Cavendish London is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness centre (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business centre
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 230
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Petrichor – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Deposit: GBP50 per night (for stays between 21 January and 31 December)
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP22.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP50 per night
- Cavendish London Hotel
- Cavendish London
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- The Cavendish London England
We should mention
One child aged 12 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.