Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly London hotel in City of Westminster, walk to Piccadilly Circus
Collecting Nectar Points
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in City of Westminster, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Piccadilly Circus, Her Majesty's Theatre, and Leicester Square. Buckingham Palace and National Gallery are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business centre and conference space are on-site.
All 230 properties offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus iPod docking stations and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, premium bedding and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
The Cavendish London
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. 5 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and concierge services. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
The Cavendish London is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 230
- Number of floors - 14
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- iPod docking station
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Petrichor – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 40 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Deposit: GBP50 per night (for stays between 21 January and 31 December)
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP22.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP40 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP40 per night
- Cavendish London Hotel
- Cavendish London
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- The Cavendish London England
We should mention
One child aged 12 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert