Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury London hotel in Knightsbridge, walk to Harrods
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Knightsbridge, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Harrods, Sloane Square and Saatchi Gallery. Buckingham Palace and Natural History Museum are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business centre and conference space are on-site.
All 49 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Capital Hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to A business centre and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 400 square feet (37 square metres) include conference rooms. This luxury hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and concierge services. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
The Capital Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness centre (discount)
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Built in 1971
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 37
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 400
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Outlaws at The Capital – This restaurant specialises in seafood and serves lunch and dinner. 1-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 45.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 45.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Resort fee
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP25.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP180 per vehicle (return)
- Valet parking fee: GBP40 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP45.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP45.0 per night
- Capital Hotel London
- Capital Hotel
- The Capital Hotel London, England
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.