- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- The British Museum
- 19 min walk
- Oxford Street
- 4 min drive
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- London (QQS-St. Pancras International Train Station)
- 1 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Russell Square and Regent's Park, while ZSL London Zoo and Coca-Cola London Eye are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Emirates Stadium or Stamford Bridge Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: King's Cross St. Pancras Underground Station is just steps away and Euston Underground Station is 10 minutes by foot.
- The British Museum - 19 min walk
- Oxford Street - 4 min drive
- Leicester Square - 5 min drive
- Piccadilly Circus - 5 min drive
- Trafalgar Square - 6 min drive
- King's Cross St. Pancras Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London St. Pancras Station - 3 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 20 min drive
- The Booking Office — 1 min walk
- The Gilbert Scott — 1 min walk
- O'Neill's - 1 min walk
- Origin - 1 min walk
- The Betjeman Arms - 2 min walk
About this property
St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveller Hot List.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean comfortable and facilities in the room were excellent, no negatives