Get an overview of this hotelLuxury London hotel in City of Westminster, walk to Buckingham Palace
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in City of Westminster, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Buckingham Palace and Piccadilly Circus. Her Majesty's Theatre and St. James Park are also within 15 minutes.
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, spa services, and 24-hour room service are onsite.
All 60 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. Comforts include Egyptian cotton sheets and pillow menus, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
St. James Hotel and Club Mayfair
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can use the health club at a partner property. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
St. James Hotel and Club Mayfair is a smoke-free property.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 4
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 7
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Designer toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Seven Park Place - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 1-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Williams Bar and Bistro - This bistro specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 72.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 36 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 90.00 per vehicle
- Valet parking fee: GBP 58 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 36 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 72.00 per day
- Hotel St James's
- St James's Hotel Club London
- St James's Club London
- St James's Hotel
- St James's Hotel & Club
- St James's Hotel & Club London
- St. James` Hotel Club London
- St James Club London
- St. James's Hotel And Club London, England
- St. James Hotel Club Mayfair
- St. James Club Mayfair
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in