Get an overview of this hotel4-star boutique hotel in the heart of Kensington and Chelsea
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
In historical district
This hotel is located in London (Cromwell Road), close to London Natural History Museum, Royal Albert Hall, and Earl's Court Exhibition Centre. Also nearby are Kensington Palace and Kensington Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Rydges Kensington London features a fitness facility. Other amenities include a conference center and a bar/lounge.
In addition to free WiFi and LCD televisions with freeview channels, guestrooms include minibars, tea and coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board. Bathrooms come with bathtub or shower and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Rydges Kensington London
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is also on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available throughout the property. Event facilities measuring 1,076 square feet (100 square meters) include a 4 meeting rooms, a conference center,and banquet facilities. This Victorian hotel also offers a fitness facility, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Rydges Kensington London is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 1789
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Frette Italian sheets
Where to Eat
The Jam Cupboard - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 15 and GBP 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 65 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
- Rydges Kensington London Hotel
- Rydges Hotel London Kensington
- Rydges Kensington London
- Rydges London Kensington
- Hotel London Rydges
- Rydges Kensington London England
- Rydges Kensington London Hotel London
- Rydges Kensington Plaza London
- Rydges London
- Hotel Rydges Kensington Plaza