Get an overview of this hotel Luxury London hotel in London City Centre, walk to The British Museum
VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.
Expedia Rewards members get double value for their points when booking any VIP Access hotel.See details
Located in London City Centre, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of The British Museum, Royal Opera House and Oxford Street. Covent Garden Market and St. Paul's Cathedral are also within 1 mi (2 km). Holborn Underground Station is only a 2-minute walk and Chancery Lane Underground Station is 6 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a full-service spa and 2 bars/lounges. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness centre, a coffee shop/café and a sauna are on-site.
All 308 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Guests can enjoy deep soaking bathtubs, and other standard amenities include iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and LED TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to a full-service spa, Rosewood London features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 10969 square feet (1019 square metres) include conference centres. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a terrace and tour or ticket assistance. On-site parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
Rosewood London is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Year Built – 1914
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1019
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business centre
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 10969
- Conference centre
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 308
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Wedding services
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Espresso maker
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free WiFi
- Number of bedrooms -
- LED TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7:00 AM and 11:30 AM on weekends.
The Mirror Room – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Holborn Dining Room – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Scarfes Bar – This bar specialises in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
On weekends, start your day with a English breakfast, available from 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Sense Spa has 7 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, Swedish massages, facials and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
- Pets stay for free
- 1 per room (up to 15 lb/7 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
One child stays free
Only service animals are allowed
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 26 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per day
- Rosewood London Hotel
- Rosewood Hotel
- Rosewood London
- Renaissance Chancery Court London
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Rosewood London England
- Rosewood London Hotel
- Rosewood London London
- Rosewood London Hotel London
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.