Book your room at Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelLuxurious and historic London hotel built in 1837
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, our elite customers are invited to enjoy the free room upgrades and other benefits upon availability at check-in.See details
Close to Bond Street
This historic London hotel is within a block of Bond Street shopping. Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, and Piccadilly Circus are one kilometer away.
Built in 1837, Brown's Hotel has hosted visiting dignitaries, Queen Victoria, Winston Churchill, and writers such as Agatha Christie and Rudyard Kipling.
Guestrooms and suites at Brown's Hotel feature minibars and bathrobes, turndown service, iPod® docking stations, free WiFi, and Egyptian-cotton linens.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel33 Albemarle Street Mayfair London England W1S 4BP
Rudyard Kipling wrote The Jungle Book while staying at Brown's Hotel. Agatha Christie wrote At Bertram's Hotel in the Brown's Hotel English Tea Room. Since the hotel opened in 1837, Theodore Roosevelt and Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt have visited, as have Queen Victoria and Winston Churchill.
This London hotel is composed of connected Georgian townhouses. The hotel includes a 24-hour fitness center and a full-service health spa. The Spa has 3 treatment rooms and offers facial treatments, manicures and pedicures, and massages with advanced reservations. The HIX Mayfair offers fine dining, and The Donovan Bar serves a range of house cocktails. 6 meeting rooms provide 246 square meters (2,729 square feet) of event space, with audiovisual equipment and catering available. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A high-speed Internet connection is available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2729
- Conference space size (meters) - 246
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1837
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( £15.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( £15.00 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
HIX Mayfair - Fine dining, offering British dishes and other offerings with fish and shellfish, made with locally sourced ingredients. Breakfast, lunch, pre-theatre, and dinner served; prix fixe options available.
The Donovan Bar - Menu includes a wide range of house cocktails and signature drinks. Namesake is British photographer Terence Donovan, whose black and white prints adorn the walls.
English Tea Room - Traditional afternoon tea offered daily. 17 tea blends available, as well as finger sandwiches, pastries, and cakes.
In-room dining - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
The fitness center at Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel is open 24 hours a day.
The Spa offers massage, facials, and body treatments. Three treatment rooms offer private showers and heated treatment beds.
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Detoxification wrap
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-out time is Noon
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 24.50 and GBP 31.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
- Brown's Hotel
- Brown's Hotel Rocco Forte
- Rocco Forte Brown's
- Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel
- Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel London
- Rocco Forte Brown's London
- Brown's Hotel London, England
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.