- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- London Convention Center
- 7 min walk
- Centennial Hall
- 13 min walk
- London Music Hall
- 14 min walk
- London, ON (YXU-London Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London, Residence Inn by Marriott London Ontario is near a train station. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Covent Garden Market and White Oaks Mall, while those looking for another kind of activity may want to check out Boler Mountain Ski Resort. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Budweiser Gardens or Delaware Speedway.
- London Convention Center - 7 min walk
- Centennial Hall - 13 min walk
- London Music Hall - 14 min walk
- Victoria Park - 16 min walk
- Grand Theatre - 16 min walk
- London Station - 11 min walk
- London, ON (YXU-London Intl.) - 11 min drive
About this property
Residence Inn by Marriott London Ontario
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
One of the best hotels in town for this price! The room is spacious, modern, bright, and comfy! Love the modern decor and the big windows! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. This will be my go-to hotel in future!