Get an overview of this hotelModern Marylebone townhouse near London shopping
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +Platinum members receive free room upgrades and +Platinum and +gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Housed in eight Victorian townhouses, the hotel is one block from London's Oxford Street, which features the famous Selfridges. Also nearby are the Marble Arch and Bond Street metro stations as well as Hyde Park.
Dining, fitness, and business
Steak & Lobster Bar and Restaurant is an informal dining venue to experience fresh and tasty food. The business and 24-hour fitness center offer contemporary facilities and design, including Asian artifacts, upscale Italian leathers, plasma TVs, and mood lighting. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
Free WiFi and luxe linens
All rooms have free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. The marble-floored bathrooms have a shower/tub combination and designer toiletries. Premium bedding, Egyptian-cotton linens, and free mineral water are nice touches.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel
The fitness center has weights and cardio machines, and is available 24 hours. CCTV monitors are available in all public areas, inside and out, and the room floors can only be accessed by electronic keycard. Guests can use the computer station to keep in touch with friends and family, and a multilingual staff is on hand 24 hours. The concierge can help procure reservations for hot restaurants and tickets to popular shows.
The business center has free WiFi and printing facilities. The 2 meeting rooms seat 4-12 people. Each features a glass boardroom table, Italian leather chairs, and a plasma screen TV. They are also available for private dining.
- Meeting rooms 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 15
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 161
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 101
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfast is offered for a surcharge each morning from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Steak & Lobster Bar and Restaurant - Tucked into a quiet corner off Oxford Street, this hidden gem is just behind Selfridges and the M&S Superstore, and offers all day dining. Cool and cosy at the same time, with comfy leather chairs and an urban soundtrack to unwind to – a perfect place after a day of extreme shopping to relax with a long cocktail.
Room service is available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 40.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel London, England
- Hotel Radisson Edwardian Sussex
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex London
- Radisson Edwardian Blu Sussex
- Radisson Edwardian Sussex
- Radisson Edwardian Sussex Hotel
We should mention
One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.