Get an overview of this hotelAirport hotel with spa and parking
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.
Expedia+ members get double value for their points when booking any +VIP Access hotel.See details
This handsome hotel is directly opposite Heathrow Airport, 25 km (16 mi) from central London and 19 km (12 mi) from magnificent Hampton Court Palace.
Marble stairways and sparkling chandeliers evoke a bygone era, while modern appointments include a health club and a business center with water garden.
Free WiFi and mineral water
The 459 guestrooms feature traditional English decor, with polished headboards, alongside modern amenities like free WiFi and satellite TVs. Luxury bedding and thick mattresses encourage a good night's sleep, and you can brew a hot drink with coffee facilities, or grab a cold beverage from the minibar. Bathrooms are stocked with designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
The spa is a good place to unwind and recharge after a long flight. It offers a 25-piece fitness center and free weights, plus a sauna, steam room, plunge pools, and beauty treatments. The business center comprises a glass-roofed water garden and a fleet of meeting rooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. The hotel provides a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and babysitting or childcare (surcharge). An airport shuttle departing every half hour is available for a fee.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 459
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms 42
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( GBP 13.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 13.99 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Steak & Lobster Heathrow - Choose from a mouth-watering steak, freshly cooked lobster (all with unlimited fries and salad, of course) or a veggie option.
Bijou Bar - In addition to liquor, Bijou Bar serves afternoon tea. Open evenings Monday through Friday and early morning until late night on Saturday and Sunday.
Annayu - Offering a contemporary twist on classic Indian cuisine, the menu at Annayu draws inspiration from all regions of India. Our chefs create a culinary journey through the regional tastes and textures of India.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Steam room in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 13.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 13.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 5.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Blu Radisson Edwardian
- Heathrow Radisson Edwardian
- Heathrow Radisson Edwardian Hotel
- Hotel Radisson Edwardian Heathrow
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
- Radisson Edwardian Blu
- Radisson Edwardian Blu Heathrow
- Radisson Edwardian Heathrow
- Radisson Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
- Radisson Edwardian Hotel Heathrow
- Hayes Radisson
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel Hayes, UK - Greater London
- Radisson Hayes
- Radisson Hotel Hayes
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel Hayes
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hayes
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.