Get an overview of this hotelAvant-garde style in London's cultural quarter.
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
The Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel 50 metres from the British Museum in the heart of the West End. Enjoy this prime location with Oxford Street, attractions in Covent Garden and Soho all on your doorstep. Tottenham Court Road station is moments away with great connections on Northern line and Central line.
This elegant hotel in historic Bloomsbury offers comfortable, stylish rooms with cityscape views, and free high-speed WiFi on unlimited devices. The Exclusive 7th Floor gives extra privacy, while Steak and Lobster serves mouth-watering steaks, lobster, salads, and toasted brioche rolls. Guests can enjoy access to the 24-hour business center and fitness facility. This hotel also features 9 meeting rooms.
Each of Bloomsbury Street’s 174 bedrooms combine contemporary elegance and modern comforts. Including luxurious 350 thread count Egyptian cotton bedding, down pillows and Italian marble bathrooms. Cutting-edge technology is perfect for work or play, including free high speed WiFi up to 150 mbps on an unlimited number of devices. Guests looking for extra luxury and privacy can check into one of the Exclusive Seventh Floor’s spacious business class king rooms and studio suites, all with stunning views of London’s skyline. The entire floor can also be booked for exclusive use.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel
Just off the Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel's lobby, business center workstations offer complimentary wireless Internet access, and wireless printing throughout. Wired Internet access is also available (surcharge). Keycard-operated elevators enhance security. Seven meeting/conference room (237 square feet) are available as well as audio-visual equipment. An English breakfast is offered (surcharge). Parking and valet parking are also available (surcharge).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 174
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 22
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 237
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 13.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 13.99 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Steak & Lobster London – Highlights include succulent rib-eye, flat iron and sirloin steaks grilled, lobster steamed or chargrilled with lemon and butter, and a range of freshly-made salads and toasted brioche rolls.
Guests can enjoy afternoon tea in the restaurant’s relaxed atmosphere, and an exquisite list of cocktails.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 13.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 13.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 30.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 40.00 per day
- Bloomsbury Street Hotel
- Bloomsbury Street Hotel Radisson Edwardian
- Blu Radisson Edwardian
- Hotel Bloomsbury Street
- Hotel Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel
- Radisson Edwardian Blu
- Radisson Edwardian Blu Bloomsbury Street
- Radisson Edwardian Blu Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street
- Radisson Blu Edwardian
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.