Get an overview of this hotel4-star London hotel in Knightsbridge, walk to Harrods
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Knightsbridge, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Sloane Street, Harrods and Hyde Park Corner. Victoria and Albert Museum and Natural History Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, 2 bars/lounges and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business centre and meeting rooms are on-site.
All 222 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, TVs with satellite channels, and conveniences such as sofa beds and coffee makers. 24-hour room service, minibars and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. This 4-star property offers access to A business centre and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff.
Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge is a smoke-free property.
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 222
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Towels included
- Linens included
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free international calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Portable fan
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Chinois Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Tangerine – This cafe serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Hyde Park, which lies 400 meters (0.25 mile) from the hotel, has numerous running tracks. Visitors can ride horses along the sandy paths around the park. The park also contains the famous Serpentine Lake, where visitors can hire rowing boats and enjoy a picnic.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 65.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP13.50 for adults and GBP6.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP45 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP40
- Late check-out fee: GBP75
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP65.0 per night
- Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
- Millennium Hotel
- Millennium London Knightsbridge
- Hotel Millennium Knightsbridge
- Millennium Knightsbridge London
- Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge England
We should mention
Children aged 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.