Get an overview of this hotel4-star London hotel in Knightsbridge, walk to Harrods
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Knightsbridge, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Harrods and Sloane Square. Royal Albert Hall and Buckingham Palace are also within 1 mile (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business centre and meeting rooms are on-site.
All 222 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus 24-hour room service and TVs with satellite channels. Minibars, coffee/tea makers and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to A business centre and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff and concierge services.
Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 222
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge has a restaurant on-site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Hyde Park, which lies 400 meters (0.25 mile) from the hotel, has numerous running tracks. Visitors can ride horses along the sandy paths around the park. The park also contains the famous Serpentine Lake, where visitors can hire rowing boats and enjoy a picnic.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 65 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP13.50 for adults and GBP6.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP45 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP65 per night
- Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
- Millennium Hotel
- Millennium London Knightsbridge
- Hotel Millennium Knightsbridge
- Millennium Knightsbridge London
- Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge England
We should mention
Children aged 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.