Get an overview of this hotel4-star London hotel in Kensington, walk to Natural History Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in Kensington, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Cromwell Road and Natural History Museum. Victoria and Albert Museum and Kensington Gardens are also within 15 minutes. Gloucester Road Underground Station is only a 3-minute walk and South Kensington Underground Station is 8 minutes.
Along with 3 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference centre, 24-hour room service and a business centre.
All 610 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Minibars, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business centre and a limo/town car service.
A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, multilingual staff and concierge services. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference centre
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Total number of rooms - 610
- Number of floors - 8
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Number of bathrooms -
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Bombay Brasserie – This restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch and lunch.
Bugis Street – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
South West 7 – This restaurant only serves breakfast.
Humphreys Bar – This bar serves brunch and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 50.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 37 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50.0 per day
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel
- Millennium Gloucester London Kensington
- Millennium Gloucester
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington England
- Millennium Gloucester London
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.