Get an overview of this hotelRomantic London hotel in Islington, walk to Museum of London
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Islington, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Old Bailey and Museum of London. London Stock Exchange and St. Paul's Cathedral are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include conference space, concierge services and dry cleaning.
All 97 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Minibars, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 721 square feet (67 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, concierge services and on-site laundry facilities.
Malmaison London is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 67
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 721
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 4
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Chez Mal – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Mal Lounge – This cocktail bar only serves lunch.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.0 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per day.
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP15.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP10.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP30.0 per night
- Malmaison London Hotel
- Malmaison London
- London Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Hotel London
- Malmaison London Hotel London
- Malmaison London England
We should mention
One child aged 2 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.