Get an overview of this hotel3-star, Suburban London hotel in Chingford
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Chingford, this hotel is within 9 miles (15 km) of White Hart Lane Stadium, Olympic Stadium and South Park. Museum of London and Emirates Stadium are also within 12 miles (20 km).
This smoke-free hotel features free WiFi in public areas.
All 10 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers and LCD televisions. Hairdryers, showers and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Macy's Guesthouse is a smoke-free property.
- Number of bathrooms - 1
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- LCD TV
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Elche – On-site restaurant.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
- Late check-in fee: GBP10 for check-in after 11 PM
- Macy's Guesthouse Hotel London
- Macy's Guesthouse Hotel
- Macy's Guesthouse London
- Macy's Guesthouse
We should mention
Children aged 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.