Overview of LONDON -Unique & stylish + garden room. Short stays.Sleeps 15 Perfect for groups
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Space
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Finsbury Park - 6 min drive
- Alexandra Palace - 9 min drive
- Tower of London - 18 min drive
- The British Museum - 37 min drive
- St. Paul's Cathedral - 38 min drive
- London Bruce Grove Station - 8 min walk
- Tottenham Hale Underground Station - 16 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 72 min drive
- The Garden House - 6 min walk
- Oz Gazianter - 6 min walk
- Enjoy Cafe - 6 min walk
- Big Bowl Noodle - 7 min walk
- San Marco - 7 min walk
About this property
LONDON -Unique & stylish + garden room. Short stays.Sleeps 15 Perfect for groups
It is very well connected to central London; underground stations are a few minutes walk, you can be in central London in just 10 mins.
A stunning period house making a brilliant base for exploring London.
Large kitchen & dining room, double reception room, patio & landscaped garden. 4 bedrooms & bathroom, the top floor boasts an open plan loft. There is fantastic garden room with underfloor heating & bi-folding doors onto garden.
Our home is on a lovely quiet one way residential street in near Seven Sisters tube. Newly refurbished it’s a luxurious home for families, couples, friends & business travellers.
Our 1900 century period house has been recently renovated to the very highest of standards. We have wooden floors, striped oak doors, and feature fireplaces. The house has period sash windows which are double glazed for a quiet and warm stay.
We have high speed WiFi internet, internet HD TV, and a blue tooth sound system.
All mod cons in the kitchen, which is newly fitted : 4 ring gas hob, double electric oven, microwave, GUSTO coffee machine, four slice toaster, dish washer, and washer/ dryer. Plenty of cupboard space for food. Generous supply of all kitchen crockery. Condiments and tea/ coffee supplied.
- Double Reception room with HD curved TV and sofa bed in case you need extra bed, there is a large dining table for use.
- downstairs WC next to kitchen
- Kitchen / diner which faces onto the garden. There is a table and chairs for eating and socialising in the kitchen it's a bright entertaining space.
- Through to the garden is a garden room/ extra bedroom which has underfloor heating so can be used all year round. There is a sofa bed in this room, made up as a bed and the doors are bi-folding opening onto the garden and patio. Outside table and chairs for your use.
- Shower room with WC with molten brown products supplied.
- Master bedroom with 4 poster bed overlooking quiet one way street. There is a TV in this bedroom.
- 2nd double bedroom overlooking garden
- Triple bedroom overlooking garden - configured as two single beds with a "Dwell" Truckle Bed to extend into 3 single beds if needed
2nd floor of house up to the loft room
- The loft is a open plan space it houses a king sized bed and a single bed, it has three skylight windows, and features an exposed brick wall. A lovely light and airy space. Note that the ceiling height is limited in places (see pictures)
All bedrooms have a hanging wardrobe and either chests of drawers or built in shelves within the wardrobes for putting away clothes. Bedside cabinets and side lamps in all bedrooms. I only use high denier & the best quality cotton bed linen for your comfort. All beds have mattress toppers and the mattresses are all very new. Towels supplied.
The house is very well connected to London. Tottenham Hale/ Bruce Grove and Seven Sisters stations are 15/ 5/ 12 minute walk from the house respectively. We are 10 - 15 minutes on the underground system to either City of London (Liverpool Street Station) or Oxford Street Station (West End/ Convent Garden/ SOHO) or Stratford (massive Westfield Shopping centre). Numerous buses travel from the local High Streets every 5-10 minutes into central London also should you like getting a bus!
The tubes/ train station the way to WEST END/ Convent Garden will be £15-£20. Should you wish to stay local on your visit, Seven Sisters and Tottenham High Streets are a short walk and offer a large variety of restaurants, bars, pubs and shops for your convenience. The nearest supermarket is only a 4 minute walk on Philip Road south of house. There is a very large Tesco Superstore opposite Seven sisters tube (12 minutes walk) also has free parking. There is a choice of 5 parks within 10-15 minutes walk from the house. Postcode is N17 6YQ of you wish to see on a map. This my home where I live when I am not renting to guests, I have taken great pleasure in making it a welcoming homely place, thinking of everything you will need for a pleasant "home from home" stay. I always personally make sure the house is immaculately clean upon arrival. You will not be disappointed. * IMPORTANT - Occupancy Numbers; PLEASE NOTE THAT 11 GUESTS CAN SLEEP COMFORTABLY IN THE HOUSE. Using the sofa bed in the front lounge, a roll away bed upstairs and the truckle bed in the twin room, we can accommodate up to a maximum of 15 guests. Note when the truckle bed is in use the wardrobe cannot be used. We charge £20 per person each night after 11 guests and £50 cleaning fee.There are two WC's and one shower. When you book I shall email you a comprehensive "Welcome Pack" in preparation for your visit. This contains very useful information about the house, travel logistics, local amenities and recommended restaurants, bars, cafes etc
- WiFi available
Parking and transport
- On-site parking
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- 4 bedrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Dining room
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Music library
- Washing machine and dryer
- Near a laundromat
- If you have any requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- In the city centre
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
Things to do
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Boating on site
- Golf on site
- Ice skating nearby
- Golf nearby
- Sleeps 15
- Unit size: 1238 sq ft (115 sq m)