Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly London hotel in London City Centre, near Royal Albert Hall
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in London City Centre, this eco-friendly hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Natural History Museum, Royal Albert Hall, and Kensington Palace. Imperial College London and Harrods are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, 24-hour room service, and conference rooms.
All 216 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find wired Internet, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
London Marriott Hotel Kensington
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 4144 square feet (385 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a health club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
London Marriott Hotel Kensington is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Conference space
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 385
- Year Built 1969
- Conference space size (feet) - 4144
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 15 per day ), Wired internet access ( GBP 15 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
This hotel has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fitness classes on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 35 per day
- London Kensington Marriott Hotel
- London Marriott Hotel Kensington
- London Marriott Kensington
- Marriott Hotel London Kensington
- London Marriott Hotel Kensington England
- Marriott London
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.