Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly London hotel in City of Westminster, near Buckingham Palace
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the centre of London, this family-friendly hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Buckingham Palace and Marble Arch. Selfridges and Harrods are also within 1 mile (2 km).
3 restaurants, a full-service spa and a casino are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a nightclub, a health club and a bar/lounge.
All 453 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service and plasma TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find minibars, premium bedding and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
London Hilton on Park Lane
In addition to a full-service spa, London Hilton on Park Lane features a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a casino, a nightclub and spa services. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
London Hilton on Park Lane has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 13
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1963
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business centre
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 453
- Number of floors - 28
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Galvin at Windows – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Podium – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Trader Vics – This theme restaurant only serves dinner.
CC Bar – On-site Champagne bar.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body treatments and manicures and pedicures.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 150 per pet, per stay.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP from ÃÂ£12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP50 per day
- Pet fee: GBP150 per pet, per stay
- London Hilton Park Lane Hotel
- Hilton Park Lane Hotel
- London Hilton Park Lane
- Hilton Park Lane
- London Hilton On Park Lane Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- London Hilton On Park Lane England
- Hilton Hotel London
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.