Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free area shuttle and restaurant
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in London, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of London Health Sciences Centre, University of Western Ontario, and Masonville Place. Victoria Park and Centennial Hall are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free area shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include a sauna, a conference center, and conference rooms.
All 125 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and cable TV. Free newspapers, hair dryers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre
In addition to a sauna, Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre features a 24-hour fitness center and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 25000 square feet (2323 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Meeting rooms 35
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (meters) - 2323
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 25000
- Conference center
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Hair dryer
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Ashers Dining Room - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 15 per person (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Ivey Leadership Centre
- Ivey Spencer
- Ivey Spencer Leadership
- Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre
- Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre Hotel
- Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre Hotel London
- Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre London
- Spencer Ivey
- Spencer Ivey Leadership Centre
- Spencer Leadership Centre
- Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre London, Ontario