Book your room at Holiday Inn London-Kings Cross Bloomsbury
Get an overview of this hotelLondon hotel with indoor pool, 20 minutes from King's Cross
Collect 200 points
Near British Museum
This London hotel is a short walk from King's Cross St Pancras Station, the British Museum, and Sadler's Wells Theatre. The West End is easily accessible by bus.
Spa tub, sauna, gym
The on-site health club includes an indoor pool, gym, spa tub, sauna, and steam room (fees apply for health club use). This Holiday Inn also features a business center, bar, brasserie, and Indian restaurant. Children dine free.
Holiday Inn London-Kings Cross Bloomsbury offers 405 air-conditioned guestrooms, all with wireless and wired high-speed Internet access. Coffee/tea makers are also provided. TVs come with pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Select guestrooms
This convenient London hotel is just over 1 kilometer (0.6 miles) from the King's Cross St Pancras Station - the London terminus for international Eurostar trains. Numerous dining and shopping options can be found nearby.
The hotel features a health club (surcharge) which includes a gym/fitness room, indoor pool, spa tub, sauna, and steam room. Children not allowed in the the health club before 8:30 AM or after 6:30 PM. Spa services are available. The Carriages Brasserie restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, while Rasa Maricham showcases Indian cuisine, open for dinner. Children dine free when accompanied by a paying adult. A bar is also on site.
Other amenities include room service (with limited hours), a business center, 6 meeting rooms, luggage storage, Internet point, wireless Internet access in public areas and guestrooms (surcharge), a multilingual staff, a gift shop, and concierge services. Limited on-site parking is available (surcharge). Pets are not allowed.
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 405
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 318
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 3423
- Conference center
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10.95 GBP per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10.95 GBP per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
Where to Eat
Holiday Inn London-Kings Cross Bloomsbury has two restaurants and a bar/lounge. Choose from Carriages Continental Brasserie or Rasa Maricham that offers authentic Indian cuisine from the Kerala region.
Room service during limited hours is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 for adults and GBP 7 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 50
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50
- Facilities fee: GBP 3.50 per person, per day and includes use of:
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu