Get an overview of this hotel4-star London hotel in City of Westminster, near Royal Albert Hall
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in City of Westminster, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Marble Arch and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. Selfridges and Royal Academy of Music are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Along with 4 restaurants, this hotel has an indoor pool and 4 bars/lounges. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a health club, a coffee shop/café and a sauna are on-site.
All 1059 soundproofed properties feature WiFi and MP3 docks. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include 24-hour room service and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hilton London Metropole
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton London Metropole provides a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 4 bars/lounges. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of A business centre and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 44116 square feet (4098 square metres) include conference centres. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and concierge services. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
- Express check-in
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 42
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 4098
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 44116
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 1059
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 23
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
EDG Bar & Lounge – This cocktail bar specialises in international cuisine. Open daily.
Whisky Lounge – On-site bar. Open daily.
Sports Bar – On-site sports bar. Open daily.
Fiamma – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine.
Herb N' Kitchen – On-site coffee shop. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 35 per pet, per night, plus a one-off cleaning fee of GBP 35.
- Up to 75 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP35 per day
- Pet fee: GBP35 per pet, per night plus a one-off GBP35 cleaning fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hilton London Metropole Hotel
- Hilton Metropole Hotel
- Hilton London Metropole
- Hilton Metropole
- Hilton London Metropole England
- Hilton Metropole London
- Hilton London Metropole Hotel London
- London Hilton
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert