Book your room at Hilton London Kensington
Get an overview of this hotelContemporary avenue hotel with gym
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
Near Holland Park
Modern seven-floor hotel situated on a tree-lined avenue in west London; 600 metres from Holland Park and a mile from Portobello Road's famous market.
Hilton London Kensington's guests can expect the superb service synonymous with the Hilton name. Shopping and transportation are nearby and convenient to the hotel. A restaurant is on site.
Guestrooms include minibars, flat-screen televisions with satellite channels, and high-speed Internet connections.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hilton London Kensington179-199 Holland Park Avenue London England W11 4UL
After breakfast, Hilton London Kensington's guests can relax with a coffee in the lounge bar or ask at the tour desk for advice on sightseeing attractions. Multilingual concierge staff can also assist with currency exchange and room service, and arrange transport around the local area. Guests may use the complimentary wireless Internet access in the hotel's public areas 24 hours a day.
Business guests staying in executive rooms have access to the stylish Executive Lounge on the ground floor, where guests benefit from a private check-in, full English breakfast, refreshments, pre-dinner drinks, and complimentary Internet access via the computer terminals. There are also 11 function and meeting rooms, with the largest accommodating up to 300 people.
There is a gym, steam room, and sauna in which to unwind after a busy day. Garage parking is available beneath the hotel for those arriving by car (surcharge).
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Steam room
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 601
- Number of floors - 7
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Westeleven Restaurant - The hotel's brasserie serves a daily breakfast buffet.
Avenue Bar & Lounge - This lobby lounge serves lunch and dinner, and fresh cocktails and snacks are available at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
Hilton London Kensington offers a health club with fitness equipment, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 35 per accommodation, plus a deposit of GBP 50.00 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 35.00 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per accommodation
- Hilton Hotel London Kensington
- Hilton London Kensington
- London Kensington Hilton
- Hilton Kensington
- Hilton London Kensington England
- Hilton London Kensington Hotel London
- London Hilton
- Hilton London Kensington Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room