Get an overview of this hotelModern comfort in Bloomsbury
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Near British Museum
First opened in 1911, this central London hotel is in the Bloomsbury district, one block away from the British Museum and 200 meters from Russell Square.
Restaurant, bar and 24 hour room service offer round-the-clock dining; guests can work up an appetite in the fitness room or the ballroom.
Air-conditioned rooms at the Doubletree Hotel London West End have contemporary stylish décor; all include satellite TV and free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton London West End
Renovated in January 2012, Doubletree Hotel London West End's guests can enjoy an array of amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access, fitness room, bar, and restaurant.
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 226
- Number of floors - 6
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Year Built 1911
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Restaurant92 - This chic restaurant in the DoubleTree by Hilton London West End overlooks Southampton Row, and offers pre-theater meals and afternoon tea.
Bar 92 - Offers a relaxed environment with cozy furnishings where guests can enjoy a drink and light snack.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 18 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
- Breakfast fee: GBP 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- DoubleTree Hilton End
- DoubleTree Hilton End Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton End Hotel London West
- DoubleTree Hilton London West
- DoubleTree Hilton London West End
- DoubleTree London West End
- Hilton DoubleTree London West
- Hilton DoubleTree London West End
- Hilton London West End
- London West End Hilton
- DoubleTree Hilton London West End Hotel
We should mention
One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.