- Sadler's Wells Theatre
- 7 min walk
- Business Design Centre
- 8 min walk
- The Castle
- 1 min walk
- The Lexington
- 1 min walk
- London (LCY-London City)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, DoubleTree by Hilton London Angel Kings Cross is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Barbican Arts Centre and The British Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include ZSL London Zoo and Coca-Cola London Eye. Check out an event or a game at Emirates Stadium, and consider making time for Sky Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Sadler's Wells Theatre - 7 min walk
- Business Design Centre - 8 min walk
- Barbican Arts Centre - 4 min drive
- The British Museum - 5 min drive
- St. Paul's Cathedral - 5 min drive
- Angel Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London King's Cross Station - 11 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 19 min drive
- Grill Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Marco Pierre White — 1 min walk
- The Castle - 1 min walk
- The Lexington - 1 min walk
- Bombay Lounge - 2 min walk
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton London Angel Kings Cross
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Staff friendly and efficient as usual, rooms - bedsheets and towels could do with a renewal, some things seem not to wash out that well...