- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- London Convention Center
- 4 min walk
- Covent Garden Market
- 7 min walk
- London Music Hall
- 10 min walk
- London, ON (YXU-London Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London Ontario is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Covent Garden Market and White Oaks Mall, while those looking for another kind of activity may want to check out Boler Mountain Ski Resort. Labatt Brewery Tour and Western Fair Entertainment Centre are also worth visiting.
- London Convention Center - 4 min walk
- Covent Garden Market - 7 min walk
- London Music Hall - 10 min walk
- Grand Theatre - 11 min walk
- Centennial Hall - 12 min walk
- London Station - 6 min walk
- London, ON (YXU-London Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Starbucks – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Blake's – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London Ontario
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The facilities were great! Some odd features in the building - likely due to age (eg. where the light switches are placed in the rooms, etc.).