Get an overview of this hotel Eco-friendly London hotel in Greenwich, walk to Cutty Sark
Located in Greenwich, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Cutty Sark and Royal Observatory. Greenwich Park and O2 Arena are also within 3 miles (5 km). Cutty Sark DLR Station is only a 3-minute walk and Greenwich DLR Station is 7 minutes.
A bar/lounge, coffee/tea in a common area and a business centre are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, dry cleaning and a 24-hour front desk.
All 99 rooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers and satellite TV. Other amenities available to guests include laptop-compatible safes, ironing boards and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
De Vere Devonport House
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This 4-star property offers access to a business centre. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a BBQ, a garden and coffee/tea in common area. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
De Vere Devonport House is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Bar/lounge 1
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet hall
- Business centre
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Number of bathrooms -
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Officers Mess – This bar only serves dinner.
Start your morning with a continental breakfast, available each day from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a surcharge.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 0.00 for adults and GBP 0.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10.00 per day
- Vere Venues Devonport House Hotel London
- Vere Venues Devonport House Hotel
- Vere Venues Devonport House London
- Vere Venues Devonport House
- Vere Devonport House Hotel London
- Vere Devonport House Hotel
- Vere Devonport House London
- Vere Devonport House
- Devonport Hotel London
- De Vere Devonport House London England
- Devonport House Hotel London
- De Vere Venues Devonport House
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.