Anyone reading this review- please stay as far away from this property as you can. DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL, DO NOT FALL FOR THE PICTURES. Terrible, disgusting, filthy, are all understatements. This place is in complete shambles, about to crash down, fall apart. Its old, and thats not the problem, the problem is that it has never been restored, repaired or cleaned. It is filthy, disgusting on the inside. Please do not book this. It smells disgusting- like you are inhaling something toxic. The only saving grace was the attendant who ‘checked us in’ and was around for anything we asked for. But the guy can only do so much and none if this is his fault coz he is just an employee. There is a small shaky desk covered with a dirty piece of cloth- this is there check in desk. Wall paper and walls are breathing their last ready to crumble, carpet is full of dirt and filth, pretty sure I inhaled mold and some very tocix things, furniture is in an absolutely run down disgusting condition, lift doesnt work do good luck if you booked on 2nd or 3 rd floor, poor water supply, I didn’t even think about taking a shower the night I was there, windows to the room are broken- I was scared my stuff would be stolen in my absence, I am grateful that I was only staying there a night, we checked out at 5 am. How is the county or government letting something thats an absolute health hazard like this stay in business?? Please do not book this property. Please!