Get an overview of this hotel4-star London hotel in Kensington, near Royal Albert Hall
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Kensington, this hotel is within 2 miles (3 km) of Kensington Palace, Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Gardens. Natural History Museum and Imperial College London are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a conference centre and self parking.
All 833 properties provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and conveniences such as refrigerators and coffee makers. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, hairdryers and ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to A business centre and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 9
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 833
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 12
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 10 per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Brasserie – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Bugis Street – This restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Cafexpress – On-site café.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 35.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 30.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP13.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP25 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP35.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP50.00
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP35.00 per night
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington
- Copthorne Tara Hotel
- Copthorne Tara London Kensington
- Copthorne Tara
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington England
- Copthorne Tara Kensington
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children aged 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert