Get an overview of this hotelModern high-rise in London's Canary Wharf
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located on the waterfront in London's Docklands business district, the hotel overlooks the iconic Canary Wharf tower and Millennium Dome; it has easy access to both the O2 and ExCel Center.
3 restaurants offer waterside views and varied cuisine; the onsite health club has a gym, indoor pool, and exercise classes. Spa services are also available onsite.
Rooms with a view
The 530 air-conditioned guestrooms have views of Canary Wharf or the Millennium Dome, windows that open, televisions, voicemail, WiFi (surcharge), and tiled bathrooms with hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Britannia The International Hotel London, Canary Wharf
This hotel offers tea/coffee in the reception area. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge).
At Spindles Health and Leisure Center (surcharge) on the lower ground floor, guests can take a swim, relax in the sauna or sweat it out on the cardiovascular machines. Spa services are also available onsite, such as facials and massages. There are also boxing training classes, as well as sunbeds.
This property is wheelchair accessible; handicapped parking is available on site.
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Total number of rooms - 530
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7.00 per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Jenny's - This large, bright restaurant is decorated in white and pale green, with large windows looking over the Old Jamaican Sugar Docks. With seating for up to 200 diners, this is a self-service restaurant offering a carvery, cold meats and fish, a selection of vegetables and salads, fresh fruit, and several desserts.
The Pizzeria - Tiled floors and street access give extra light and an informal atmosphere to this low-key restaurant. Pizza and pasta are on offer along with sandwiches and snacks.
Spice Indian Restaurant - Open daily for dinner, this restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine.
The Hotel Bar - Just off the reception area, this bar has a large split-level seating area with cherrywood and oak tables, tub chairs, and leather sofas alongside black and brass figurine lamps and a carved oak bar behind a black ironwork gate. Guests can relax in the intimacy of the upper carpeted level or on wooden floored lower level with large windows looking out across the quay.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.5 for adults and GBP 5.25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 7.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 21 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.00 per night
- Facilities fee: GBP 4 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Britannia International Hotel London Canary Wharf
- Britannia International London Canary Wharf
- Britannia International Hotel
- Britannia International