Get an overview of this hotel 4.5-star London hotel in Canary Wharf, near Cutty Sark
Located in Canary Wharf, this hotel is within 3 miles (5 km) of Cutty Sark, Royal Observatory and Greenwich Park. Tower Bridge is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) away. South Quay Station is 5 minutes by foot and Heron Quays Station is 6 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has self parking and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a front desk safe.
Rooms offer wireless Internet access (surcharge) and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Britannia The International Hotel London, Canary Wharf
Britannia The International Hotel London, Canary Wharf features coffee/tea in common area and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Britannia The International Hotel London, Canary Wharf is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 530
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count
- Daily housekeeping
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge on weekdays between 7 AM and 10 AM and at the weekend between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Jennys – This restaurant specialises in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Spice Indian Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and only serves dinner.
The Pizzeria – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Start your day with breakfast, available for a surcharge on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 02:00 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.00 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay).
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 25 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP25 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.00 per night
- Facilities fee: GBP 4 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Britannia International Hotel London Canary Wharf
- Britannia International Hotel
- Britannia International London Canary Wharf
- Britannia International