Get an overview of this hotel4-star London hotel in Hammersmith, walk to Hammersmith Apollo
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Hammersmith, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Hammersmith Apollo, Craven Cottage Stadium, and Westfield London Shopping Centre. Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Palace are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a bar/lounge, a meeting room, and dry cleaning. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station are onsite.
All 62 rooms provide conveniences like sitting areas and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and iPod docks. Flat-screen TVs, room service, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Plus Seraphine Hammersmith Hotel
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
Best Western Plus Seraphine Hammersmith Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-out
- Free breakfast
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Number of floors - 3
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Year Built 2010
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: GBP 10.00 per stay
- Best Western Hammersmith
- Best Western Hammersmith Hotel
- Best Western Plus Seraphine
- Best Western Plus Seraphine Hammersmith
- Best Western Plus Seraphine Hammersmith Hotel
- Best Western Plus Seraphine Hotel
- Best Western Seraphine Hotel Hammersmith
- Hammersmith Best Western Hotel
- Seraphine Best Western
- Seraphine Hammersmith
- Best Western Plus Seraphine Hammersmith Hotel London
- Best Western Plus Seraphine Hammersmith London
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Seraphine Hammersmith Hotel London England
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.