Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront hotel for sun and fun
Collecting Nectar Points
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Nestled on the beach, this Saint-Nazaire hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Hippodrome de Pornichet-La Baule, La Baule Beach and Tiers Paysage Garden. Daniel Jouvance Thalassotherapie Centre and Casino de Pornichet are also within 6 miles (10 km).
When you stay at this beach hotel, you can enjoy umbrellas and sunloungers.
Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Best Western Hotel De La Plage
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1108 square feet (103 square metres) include conference rooms. This beach hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a fireplace in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on-site.
Best Western Hotel De La Plage is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 103
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1108
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Conference space
- Grocery/convenience store
- Meeting rooms 2
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Beach sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Satellite TV service
- Free newspaper
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room massage available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
La plage de M.Hulot – This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.35 per person, per night.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: EUR12 for adults and EUR6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR80
- Best Western Hotel Plage Saint-Nazaire
- Best Western Hotel Plage
- Best Western Plage Saint-Nazaire
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.