Fabulous gem of s family hotel
Posted 28 Aug 2018 on Ebookers
We booked this mainly for the pools and evening / day entertainment. It was difficult to find a hotel like this in Italy so we were delighted to come across Loano 2 village.
Why we loved it:
1. The pools are fab, right from baby pool to deep.adult length swimming pool. Also friendly helpful lifeguards. Can even use inflatables in the pool and they will blow them up for you!!!
2. No rushing for subbed every morning like some places we have visited, you are allocated 2 for your whole stay! Just brilliant!
3. Animation team are fab! Something for everyone (mostly in Italian .. but we were fine with this as daughters experienced real Italy rather than typical English speaking kids club scenario. The shows in evening were reasonably professional!.. quite late (9.45pm for kids disco!! Due to siestas in the day) then a show after each night.
4. Rooms were spotless!!!!! Cleaned everyday and beds made everyday which we didn’t expect.. wonderful staff!!! Chose hotel as there was a separate bedroom with sliding doors from large comfortable sofa bed lounge. Also had s fridge do could buy local drinks and have on balcony if you wanted to come away from bar area.
5. Food.... lucked out here! We went for half board as it wasn’t much more expensive... expected to probably go to Loano as well but no need! The gala meal buffet was incredible, and the other evenings had variety. No chips and chicken nugget style food for kids to gorge on thank goodness
6. Pizza restaurant is fab!!!