Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Great for Business Travelers! Studio Suite Near Syracuse University | Free Breakfast + Business Center
Reviewed on 22 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 7 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 3 Jan 2021
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Liverpool, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its local tours, lakeside setting and university setting. Around the area, top sights include Onondaga Lake Park, Destiny USA and Rosamond Gifford Zoo.
- You'll find 144 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Syracuse
- The closest major airport is in Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Liverpool
The city is well known for its live music and festivals, and cultural venues include Sainte Marie among the Iroquois and Salt Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and such places to visit as Onondaga Lake Park and Lake Onondaga. Taking a tour is a top activity, and Liverpool Public Golf and Country Club is one place to visit.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Liverpool. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tru By Hilton Syracuse North Airport Area - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Syracuse Liverpool - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Liverpool - Syracuse Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and central location.
Top places to visit in the area include Destiny USA, 5 mi/8.1 km from the city centre, and Rosamond Gifford Zoo, which is 6.5 mi/10.5 km away.
Dressing for Liverpool
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of -8°C
- Liverpool gets about 979 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -8°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Liverpool?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Liverpool, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Liverpool?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Liverpool?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Liverpool?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Liverpool?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Liverpool?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Liverpool?
Liverpool Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Liverpool by Star Rating
- Hotels near Liverpool Airports
- Areas of Liverpool
- Accommodation near Liverpool Attractions
- More accommodation types in Liverpool
- Choose Your Liverpool Hotel Style
- Search Liverpool Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Liverpool
- Hotels Near Liverpool, Syracuse
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends