Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 27 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 1 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 26 Feb 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 17 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 14 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 18 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 31 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Liverpool has to offer including the museums, parks and its breweries. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape. In Liverpool, there are 26 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Liverpool
Cultural venues in the city include Perkins House Museum, Sherman Hines Museum of Photography and Astor Theatre. The city is notable for landmarks like Port Medway Lighthouse Park, Black Loyalist Heritage Society and Milton Blacksmith Shop Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Summerville Beach Provincial Park, Carter's Beach and Kejimkujik National Park Seaside.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 26 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Liverpool. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Morton House Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Best Western Plus Liverpool Hotel & Conference Centre - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Wildwood Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Liverpool
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 5°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -6°C as the night-time average
- About 28 millimetres of rain falls on Liverpool each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -6°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Liverpool?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Liverpool, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Liverpool?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Liverpool?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Liverpool?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Liverpool?
Where's the best place to stay in Liverpool to be near historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Liverpool?
Liverpool Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Liverpool by Star Rating
- Hotels near Liverpool Airports
- Accommodation near Liverpool Attractions
- More accommodation types in Liverpool
- Choose Your Liverpool Hotel Style
- Search Liverpool Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Liverpool
- Hotels Near Liverpool, Nova Scotia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends