- Albert Dock
- 19 min drive
- M&S Bank Arena
- 19 min drive
- Farmers Arms
- 7 min walk
- The Old Rathbone
- 8 min walk
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Peel Hey Guest House is located in Wirral. Beatles Story and Liverpool Empire Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Cavern Club and St. George's Hall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Anfield Road Stadium or M&S Bank Arena.Visit our Wirral travel guide
- Royal Liver Building - 17 min drive
- Museum of Liverpool - 18 min drive
- Albert Dock - 19 min drive
- M&S Bank Arena - 19 min drive
- Tate Liverpool - 20 min drive
- West Kirby Station - 4 min drive
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 47 min drive
- Farmers Arms - 7 min walk
- The Old Rathbone - 8 min walk
- The Coach & Horses - 16 min walk
- The Greave Dunning - 16 min walk
- The Manor - 16 min walk
About this property
Peel Hey Guest House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 9.75 for adults and GBP 9.75 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Peel Hey Guest House Wirral
- Peel Hey Guest House Guesthouse
- Peel Hey Guest House Guesthouse Wirral
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Welcoming staff, bedroom was fine. Breakfast good. I liked the veggie option. Breakfast served in conservatory was nice treat. Convenient location for the wedding.