Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Liverpool hotel in Liverpool City Centre, near Liverpool ONE
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Liverpool City Centre, this romantic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Royal Liver Building and Merseyside Maritime Museum. Liverpool ONE and Albert Dock are also within 1 mile (2 km). James Street Station is 10 minutes by foot and Moorfields Station is 11 minutes.
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, dry cleaning and a 24-hour front desk.
All 130 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, separate bathtubs and showers and coffee/tea makers.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 1528 square feet (142 square metres). This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Malmaison Liverpool is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 142
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1528
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 130
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 7 AM and 10 AM and at the weekend between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Brasserie – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Malbar – On-site cocktail bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per day.
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 15 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 17.50 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- Malmaison Liverpool Hotel
- Malmaison Liverpool
- Liverpool Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Malmaison Hotel Liverpool
We should mention
One child aged 12 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.