Get an overview of this hotelLiverpool hostel in Liverpool City Center, walk to Liverpool ONE
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Liverpool City Center, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Cavern Club, Liverpool ONE, and St. George's Hall. World Museum Liverpool and Walker Art Gallery are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hostel has a bar/lounge and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 52 rooms offer free WiFi, safes, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Euro Hostel Liverpool
The hostel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. This Liverpool hostel also offers a safe deposit box at the front desk and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Euro Hostel Liverpool is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 7
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Shared/communal kitchen
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Hopskotch - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Hatch - Onsite bar.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 2 and GBP 4.50 for adults, GBP 2 and GBP 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 2.20-3.50 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 2.20-3.50 (one-way), (from 0 to 0 years old)
- Self parking fee: GBP 7.5 per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- HOAX Hostel
- HOAX Hostel Liverpool
- HOAX Liverpool
- Liverpool HOAX
- HOAX Liverpool Hostel
- Euro Hostel Liverpool
- Euro Hostel
- Euro Liverpool