Get an overview of this hotel3-star Liverpool hotel in Liverpool City Centre, walk to Cavern Club
Located in Liverpool City Centre, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Museum of Liverpool, Liverpool Town Hall and Port of Liverpool Building. Cavern Club and Liverpool ONE are also within 5 minutes. James Street Station is only a 2-minute walk and Moorfields Station is 8 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and dry cleaning. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk and express check-in are on-site.
All 154 rooms offer free WiFi, room service and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include coffee/tea makers, hairdryers and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Days Inn Liverpool City Centre
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Liverpool hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Days Inn Liverpool City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Number of bathrooms -
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a English breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available during limited hours.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cots (infant beds) available
- Deposit: GBP 50 per stay
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 7.95 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Days Inn Liverpool City Centre Hotel
- Days Inn Liverpool City Centre
- Days Inn City Centre Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.