Get an overview of this hotelOrnate hotel by Liverpool's Lime Street Station
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Near Albert Dock
Located within a two-minute walk of Lime Street Rail Station, this Liverpool hotel with ornate public areas is close to the Albert Dock and the Beatles Museum.
Hotel guests can take a swim in the pool and make use of the fitness equipment; the hotel also offers on-site parking (surcharge) and operates a 24-hour front desk.
The Britannia Adelphi Hotel & Spa features 402 guestrooms, all with televisions, direct-dial phones, and WiFi (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Britannia Adelphi Hotel & Spa
Recreational amenities at Britannia Adelphi Hotel & Spa include a fitness center and an indoor pool. Business facilities include 15 meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Liverpool property also offers 2 restaurants, a bar, and concierge services. The property has a 24-hour front desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 402
- Laundry facilities
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 6
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 15
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Indoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to Eat
Jenny's Carvery Restaurant – Menu selections include roast beef, pork, lamb, and a vegetarian dishes.
Crompton's French Restaurant – Serves fine cuisine with an extensive à la carte menu and a four-course table d'hote dinner. This restaurant also has a cocktail bar.
Jenny's Bar – Serves light meals and snacks all day.
American Bar - Offers the chance for a relaxing night cap.
Room service is also available.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Facilities fee: GBP 4 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Adelphi Britannia
- Adelphi Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Adelphi
- Britannia Adelphi City Centre
- Britannia Adelphi City Centre Liverpool
- Britannia Adelphi Hotel
- Britannia Adelphi Hotel City Centre
- Britannia Adelphi Hotel City Centre Liverpool
- Hotel Britannia Adelphi
- Adelphi Hotel Liverpool
- Adelphi Hotel
- Adelphi Liverpool
- Britannia Adelphi Hotel Liverpool
- Britannia Adelphi Liverpool
- Adelphi Hotel Spa