- Lismore Base Hospital
- 3 min drive
- Lismore, NSW (LSY)
- 4 min drive
- Casino Golf Club
- 23 min drive
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Lismore, Comfort Inn Centrepoint is in the city centre and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Nightcap National Park and Rocky Creek Dam, while Lismore Regional Gallery and Casino Folk Museum are cultural highlights.
- Lismore Base Hospital - 3 min drive
- Casino Golf Club - 23 min drive
- Queen Elizabeth Park - 26 min drive
- Killen Falls - 32 min drive
- Nimbin Markets - 38 min drive
- Lismore Station - 16 min walk
- Lismore, NSW (LSY) - 4 min drive
About this property
Comfort Inn Centrepoint
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Staff were friendly and helpful and first impression on the room was good, however once you looked properly there was dried vomit down the front of the toilet, the mugs were dirty (probably because they charge $20 extra a day if you want them to wash your dishes....) and the screen and security doors didn't lock properly, which is a bit concerning when you have kids sleeping in the second bedroom.